CTA Scans in South Florida
If you need a CTA scan from a trusted provider near Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Impression Imaging is here to help you. When you work with us, you can get trusted services to address your requirements. We'll work closely with your physicians to coordinate seamless, accurate information sharing to help facilitate the best care for you. At Impression Imaging, we offer compassionate care for your medical needs with the highest quality imaging technology and highly qualified experts.
Our CTA Scanning Services Near Miami
Our equipment offers advanced capabilities to provide the trusted information your medical providers need to meet your medical requirements. We provide several options for cardiac CTA scans, including:
- CTA head: If you need an exam to look at arteries surrounding your brain and head area, we offer CTA head scans.
- CTA neck/carotid: Examining carotid and other critical neck arteries is possible with our CTA scans.
- CTA chest: For scanning services to evaluate the thoracic aorta, our professionals offer the treatment options you need.
- CTA abdomen: Receive critical information on abdominal blood vessels with CTA abdomen scanning.
- CTA pelvis: With CTA pelvis scanning, you'll get a trusted assessment of pelvic blood vessels.
- CTA abdomen and pelvis: We can also provide scanning of abdominal and pelvic blood vessels to provide the best information and care for your needs.
- CTA renal arteries: Get an evaluation and critical data for your physicians on renal arteries.
- CTA upper extremity: Our scanning options include a full scan of blood vessels in the upper extremity.
- CTA lower extremity: For complete lower extremity scanning, our CTA options can assess blood vessels throughout this portion of the body.
- CTA runoff: If your physician feels you need CTA runoff scanning, we can provide the care you require.
How Impression Imaging Meets Your Needs
At Impression Imaging, we strive to offer caring service for every patient with whichever medical service they choose. Our goal is to do whatever it takes to meet your needs and help you and your doctors move forward with the correct medical information.
With our state-of-the-art resources and experienced team, we provide several benefits for our patients, including:
- Advanced technology: Our equipment and techniques are among the most effective methods available to develop comprehensively accurate assessments for our patients.
- Complimentary transportation: We understand not all patients have the means to travel to our facility, and we offer free transportation to access a CTA scan in Fort Lauderdale or Miami.
- Rapid turnaround: We can prepare patients' reports after assessment and deliver the information to doctors' offices within 12-24 hours.
- Expert team: We have one of the leading nuclear medicine radiologists on our staff, and our entire team brings extensive qualifications and experience to provide the best possible care for our patients.
Trust Impression Imaging for Your CTA Scan Needs
When you need CTA scans at a location conveniently near you and are looking for a dedicated staff to simplify the process for you, Impression Imaging can help. We work hard to schedule patients promptly and ensure you receive assessments as quickly as possible. To learn more about how we can serve you, get in touch with us and make your appointment today.