CT Scans in South Florida
If you're looking for a trusted imaging center that provides full-body CT scans near Fort Lauderdale or Miami, turn to Impression Imaging. Our highly experienced technicians have the expertise to address your medical imaging needs with care and accuracy. Whether you're looking for a facility that performs full-body CT scans near Miami or Fort Lauderdale or you require scanning for a specific body region, our innovative technologies can provide advanced imaging to accurately assess your health care requirements.
At Impression Imaging, we aim to ensure we provide the best possible treatment by offering exceptional service for you and your doctor's office. We maintain clear communication and information sharing so your doctors have everything they need to provide you with the best care. We deliver CT scan results promptly using our HIPPA-compliant portal that is accessible from any smart device, so you and your medical provider have fast, convenient access to your diagnostic results.
What Is a CT Scan?
A computerized tomography (CT) scan is a series of internal images taken of the body using X-ray technology. These images are taken from various angles throughout the body. This scan can pick up blood vessels, bones, internal organs and soft tissues, making them much more detailed than a traditional X-ray.
CT scans are often done to provide a quick internal examination for individuals involved in physical trauma, such as a car accident. They can also be used to diagnose bone or muscle disorders, monitor cancer spread or pinpoint the location of a blood clot.
Get CT Scans in South Florida at Impression Imaging
At Impression Imaging, we use advanced imaging technology and state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques to offer reliable CT scanning services. With our advanced equipment and clinical expertise, we can provide some of the most precise full-body imaging results in the region to accurately assess your needs.
Our full-body CT scan services for our Fort Lauderdale and Miami patients can meet requirements for many scanning protocols:
- CT head and face: We offer CT scanning services for the head, maxillary and facial bones, sinuses and soft tissue of the neck.
- CT protocol: We can handle stone and MAKO® protocols for knee or hip replacement requirements for an accurate assessment.
- CT spine: Our technology allows us to perform CT spine scanning, including cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
- CT orbits: We offer CT orbits scanning for internal auditory canals (IAC), temporal bones and mastoids.
- CT lower body: If you need CT scanning for the abdomen, pelvis or both, our team can provide the required assessment.
- CT extremities: With our CT scanning services, we can provide upper or lower extremity assessment.
- CT chest: Our services also include chest scanning capabilities.
- CT scan full body: We offer full-body CT scans from the chin to below the hips.
Preparation Tips for CT Scans
Because of the technology used for a CT scan, the following preparations must be made to prevent image interference:
- Fast at least four hours before the exam.
- Do not wear deodorant, lotion or perfume.
- Remove all metal jewelry, belts, eyewear and dentures.
Choose Impression Imaging for Full-Body Scans Near Fort Lauderdale
Impression Imaging is here to provide the best care for every patient we serve, and we utilize advanced resources to help us achieve that goal. We deliver wide-ranging benefits to serve our patients as effectively as possible, including:
- Free transportation: For those who need a ride to reach our center, we provide free transportation services to ensure they can access our facility more easily.
- State-of-the-art techniques: We ensure that our team uses the most effective methods and equipment available to provide meticulously accurate assessments and treatments for our patients.
- Quick turnaround: Using our HIPPA-compliant portal, we promptly deliver our patients' assessment reports within 12 to 24 hours. We are also happy to hand-deliver reports and images anywhere in the tri-county area.
- Expert team: Our medical professionals possess high levels of expertise in the field and are committed to providing attentive, compassionate care for each patient.
- Insurance coverage: We accept all forms of insurance and offer affordable CT scan services for patients without insurance, so all patients receive the prompt care they need regardless of their coverage level.
- Outstanding service: From fast scheduling and transportation services to our affordable rates and diverse range of services, we go above and beyond to ensure your experience with Impression Imaging is comfortable, smooth and thorough.
Contact Impression Imaging to Schedule Your CT Scan in Miami
When you need to find an imaging facility near you to get a CT scan, come to South Florida's most trusted diagnostic imaging provider. Have confidence in your treatment when you get medical imaging services through Impression Imaging with full body capabilities. No matter what you need, our dedicated team is ready to provide exceptional care to make your experience with us as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Let us help you get the best possible medical care for your needs. To schedule an appointment or learn more about our CT scanning services near you, call our Tamarac location at (954) 580-2780 or our Boca Raton location at (561) 473-4610.