Cardiac Studies in South Florida
As a leading cardiac imaging center near Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Impression Imaging offers the advanced imaging technology and services you need for a prompt, accurate medical assessment. We are committed to providing dependable services for each patient with the goal of setting your mind at ease throughout the process.
When you work with us, you partner with deeply caring professionals who offer exceptional medical expertise and do everything they can to meet your needs. Our caring team comprises some of the region's most experienced and talented radiologists, technologists and board-certified nuclear medicine physicians.
What Is a Cardiac PET Scan Stress Test?
PET stands for positron emission tomography. A cardiac PET scan stress test — otherwise known as a heart stress test — is an imaging test of the heart. This cardiac stress test uses a harmless dye containing radioactive tracers that concentrate in areas of your heart that might be injured, damaged or diseased.
The purpose of this test is to identify, diagnose and treat the causes of certain heart symptoms, such as arrhythmia, chest tightness or pain, breathing difficulties and more.
Our Cardiac Radiology Services Near Fort Lauderdale
Impression Imaging offers several services to help provide you and your doctors with the best medical information. Our cardiac radiology services include:
- Nuclear stress test (pharmacologic): This test evaluates the blood flow from your heart vessels to identify any risk of ischemia your heart muscles might have.
- Treadmill stress test: We can provide a treadmill stress test where you walk on a treadmill at a gradually increasing speed to measure your heart's performance.
- Nuclear stress test with treadmill: With radioactive dye injected into your body, we can evaluate your heart's performance while it is under stress during physical activity.
- PYP amyloidosis scan: If your doctor requires you to receive a cardiac PYP scan to get a comprehensive picture of your heart, we can provide the services you need.
- Myocardial viability PET scan: We offer myocardial viability scanning to test the heart muscles' condition after damage.
- Myocardial perfusion PET scan: When you need to measure the blood flow your heart receives, you can use our myocardial perfusion PET scan services.
The Benefits We Offer Our Patients
For every patient, our goal is to deliver trusted solutions that will help you and your doctors have a comprehensive understanding of your medical needs. Our experienced team is ready to do anything possible to ensure you receive the best possible care as you work with us. Whatever your requirements, we're here to make the process easier for you while providing compassionate care.
We offer our customers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Cutting-edge technology: Our advanced technologies and equipment use the latest best practices to ensure optimal care for each patient.
- Complimentary transportation: To make our facility more accessible to all our patients, we offer free transportation to and from our location for any who need it.
- Rapid turnaround: When you work with us, we'll have your reports ready to send to your doctor's office within 12 to 24 hours after your assessment.
- Expert team: As a highly qualified team with one of the leading nuclear medicine radiologists in the field on our staff, we bring dedicated experts to meet your needs.
- Affordable services: At Impression Imaging, we proudly accept all insurance types and offer affordable services for those without insurance so our patients receive the care they need regardless of their level of coverage.
Trust Impression Imaging for Your Requirements
If you're seeking a cardiovascular imaging center near Miami, Impression Imaging is here for you. We stand out because we consistently provide courteous service, friendly faces and caring professionals with advanced expertise in imaging techniques.
You can have confidence we'll work directly with you and your doctor's office to facilitate prompt, seamless report sharing and ensure you and your physician have the information you need as soon as possible. We also use a mobile-friendly HIPPA-compliant portal to deliver easily accessible imaging assessments and reports. If necessary, we are happy to personally deliver your reports anywhere in the tri-county area.
If you'd like to learn more about our heart stress test services near Miami, refer a patient or schedule an appointment, contact the Impression Imaging team online today.