Nuclear Medicine Near Miami
For trusted nuclear medicine imaging near Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Impression Imaging has the services you need to inform you and your doctors' future medical decisions. Our courteous, helpful staff provide exceptional care and ensure you receive the best imaging data regarding your requirements. When you work with us, you can have confidence you'll be receiving care from the leading nuclear medicinal imaging center in the Miami area.
Our Nuclear Medicine Services in South Florida
Diagnostic imaging nuclear medicine is a technique that uses a small, safe amount of radioactive material that is injected, inhaled or swallowed. It allows for traceability throughout a system so medical experts can use a specialized camera to detect the material inside the body and assess a specific body region or system's functionality and condition.
At Impression Imaging, we offer several options for nuclear medicine to fit your needs best. We'll work with you to ensure you receive the safest, most effective imaging services and get precise information for you and your doctors to assess. Our nuclear medicine imaging capabilities include a wide range of services:
- Whole Body Bone Scan
- Limited Bone Scan
- Triple Phase Bone Scan
- Parathyroid Scan
- Thyroid Uptake Scan
- Hepatobiliary Scan With Cholecystokinin (CCK)
- Hepatobiliary Scan Without CCK
- Multigated Acquisition (MUGA) Scan
- Gallium-67 Scan
- Gastric Emptying
- Lung Quantification Scan
- V/Q Lung Scan Ventilation/Perfusion
- Renal Scan With Lasix/Without Lasix
- Brain Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (SPECT) Scan
- Liver Spleen
- Liver SPECT
- SPECT Bone Scan
- DAT Scan
How We Can Serve You
When you work with Impression Imaging, you get exceptional expertise and caring professionals to assist you. We're dedicated to simplifying the process for you and providing the assessment information you and your physicians require as soon as possible. From quickly setting up your appointments to interfacing directly with your doctors' office to ensure clear communication between all parties, we strive to make your experience with us positive.
Our outstanding customer service and dedication to serving our patients offer many advantages, including:
- Exceptional team: With one of the leading experts in the nuclear medicine field and an entire group of highly experienced professionals, we can provide trusted expertise for every patient.
- Free transportation: Any patient who can't reach our facility independently can take advantage of our complimentary transportation offer to ensure access to our services.
- Advanced technology: As an imaging center dedicated to following best practices, we use state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to provide you with the best possible care.
- Prompt turnaround: To deliver the information you need as quickly as possible, we'll get your report to your doctors' office within 12 to 24 hours.
Work With Impression Imaging for Expert Nuclear Medicine Imaging
Whatever your needs, Impression Imaging will work with you to accommodate your unique requirements and help set your mind at ease with expert, compassionate service throughout the process. We'll work closely with you and your doctors' office to ensure a seamless experience — from setting up your appointment to getting your results.
Trust us to help empower you with dependable information on your health so you and your physicians can make the best decisions for your care. To learn more about what we offer, make your appointment today.