Impression Imaging Locations
Impression Imaging is a trusted medical imaging center in South Florida. We are dedicated to serving every patient who walks through our doors with individualized care and respect. We will walk with you throughout the process no matter what test you are coming in for. We will always show you support and strive to perform the impossible.
Locations We Serve
We have two convenient locations for those near Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL.
You can find our Tamarac location at 7180 N University Drive. We are located down the street from Tamarac Elementary School and across the road from HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital. To schedule an appointment at this office, call (954) 580-2780.
Boca Raton, FL
Our other location in Boca Raton is on 6853 SW 18 Street. You can find us right down the road from The Addison of Boca Raton and beside Boca Isles Park. The contact number for this office is (561) 473-4610.
What We Offer
Impression Imaging offers several exam options to provide you with the utmost care. Additionally, our state-of-the-art equipment can administer precise results for an efficient diagnosis. Our diagnostic imaging services in Florida include:
- PET Scans: PET stands for Positron Emission Tomography. This scan uses a small dose of a radioactive substance to light up metabolic processes like blood flow through every organ in the body.
- CT Scans: CT or CAT scans work similarly to PET scans but show internal anatomical structures like bones and soft tissue. Sometimes, PET and CT scans are combined to see anatomic structures and metabolic processes in the same efficient scan.
- CTA Scans: These imaging scans detect diseases related to blood vessels. A CTA scan can diagnose aneurysms, blood clots, tumors and other blockages.
- Cardiac Studies: Impression Imaging offers several cardiac tests to diagnose your heart accurately. These include a nuclear stress test, treadmill stress test, myocardial viability PET scan and more.
- Nuclear Medicine: These image tests can focus on a particular body area using a radioactive substance injection.
About Impression Imaging in Tamarac and Boca Raton
Our imaging radiologists constantly confer with doctors to ensure you get the best possible treatment for your diagnosis. We are quick to respond to doctors and patients. Following an appointment, doctors do not have to wait long — we aim to get the results back to them that same day. If a patient calls, we will get them scheduled immediately, only asking a few questions for protocol.
For more information on our locations and services, contact Impression Imaging today to see how we can help.